- About us
- Where we work
- Strategic Partners
- Free Resources
- Contact us
LEED for Homes Green Rater Training
Submit the form on the right to get on the waiting list for our next training.
Date and time TBD
Instructor: J. Stace McGee, LEED Fellow and Faculty
This is UsGBC's new v4 training and will be delivered remotely via the internet.
This two-day training qualifies for Step 1, Part 2 of your LEED for Homes Green Rater Training. Please familiarize yourself with the Green Rater certification requirements on the USGBC LEED Green Rater webpage.
• Identify responsibilities of a LEED for Homes Green Rater in each phase of a project
• Manage and conduct verification activities
• Effectively use the project checklist file
• Communication effectively with project teams and LEED for Homes Providers
• Apply the sampling protocol on applicable projects
• Prepare accurate and complete certification submittal packages
• Recognize major changes of LEED for Homes v4 and v4.1
This training is intended for professionals with a minimum of three years’ experience in the residential construction industry and basic residential green building knowledge who are interested in providing verification services on LEED for Homes projects. Those with a background in on-site verification and/or energy rating are particularly qualified.
MAXIMUM # ATTENDEES = 20
We will post a link to the registration form when we schedule the course. If you would like to be on the waiting list, please fill out and submit the form on the right of your screen.
John Bloomfield, NewLife Homes
NewLife Homes has worked with Green Insight on 3 projects; NLH4, Luna Lodge, and Sundowner, all of which achieved LEED Platinum.
Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority completed the first 111 affordable LEED for Homes units in the Santa Fe area – Villa Alegre Phase 1 and 2. The project broke ground in June of 2010 and achieved platinum certification in November of 2012. The... Read More