- About us
- Where we work
- Strategic Partners
- Free Resources
- Contact us
LEED for Homes Green Rater Training
Next session TBD
- Pepper Smith, PMP, TRUE Advisor, LEED AP Homes, LEED Faculty
- J. Stace McGee, LEED Fellow, LEED Faculty. LEED AP Homes, LEED for Homes Quality Assurance Designee, LEED for Homes Green Rater
This is USGBC's new v4 training and will be delivered remotely via the internet in 3 half day sessions.
This three-day training qualifies for Step 1, Part 2 of your LEED for Homes Green Rater Training. Please familiarize yourself with the Green Rater certification requirements on the USGBC LEED Green Rater webpage.
• Identify responsibilities of a LEED for Homes Green Rater in each phase of a project
• Manage and conduct verification activities
• Effectively use the project checklist file
• Communication effectively with project teams and LEED for Homes Providers
• Apply the sampling protocol on applicable projects
• Prepare accurate and complete certification submittal packages
• Recognize major changes of LEED for Homes v4 and v4.1
This training is intended for professionals with a minimum of three years’ experience in the residential construction industry and basic residential green building knowledge who are interested in providing verification services on LEED for Homes projects. Those with a background in on-site verification and/or energy rating are particularly qualified.
MAXIMUM # ATTENDEES = 20
Kris Callori, Verdacity
The professionals at Green Insight are premier experts in the LEED for Homes Rating System. They are thoughtful, responsive and easy to work with. Their technical expertise helps projects achieve a higher level of sustainability. I recommend them for every homeowner who is truly interested in... Read More
Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority completed the first 111 affordable LEED for Homes units in the Santa Fe area – Villa Alegre Phase 1 and 2. The project broke ground in June of 2010 and achieved platinum certification in November of 2012. The... Read More