- About us
- Where we work
- Strategic Partners
- Free Resources
- Contact us
Contractors look to Green Insight when:
- Value engineering the construction cost to meet green building program, incentive thresholds, and/or energy efficiency requirements.
- They are concerned about the outcome of HERS and/or Green Rater field inspections, so need a company with vast experience and success in doing the upfront work to ensure positive testing results.
- They need a consultant to make the process simple and understandable enough so that any subcontractor can do the work and meet the requirements.
- Their current green building process has gone awry, and they need someone to come in and “save it.” We have come in late and turned numerous projects around to meet the original goals.
We help project teams meet green building program requirements, perform third-party visual verification and performance testing, and achieve certification. We help project teams understand the most cost-effective options to increase energy efficiency through our energy modeling and value engineering processes.
Green Insight continues to excel in the multifamily green building certification market because:
- Nobody is as tirelessly focused on making the green building process as simple as possible for our clients to complete.
- We are diligently responsive and communicate at every stage of the process so that there are no surprises.
- We provide the training necessary to ensure project success.
Kris Callori, Verdacity
The professionals at Green Insight are premier experts in the LEED for Homes Rating System. They are thoughtful, responsive and easy to work with. Their technical expertise helps projects achieve a higher level of sustainability. I recommend them for every homeowner who is truly interested in... Read More
Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority completed the first 111 affordable LEED for Homes units in the Santa Fe area – Villa Alegre Phase 1 and 2. The project broke ground in June of 2010 and achieved platinum certification in November of 2012. The... Read More