- About us
- Where we work
- Strategic Partners
- Free Resources
- Contact us
How We Are Responding to the Coronavirus
Like many other responsible companies, Green Insight is taking immediate action to do our part to stop the spread of the coronavirus. We wanted to communicate our commitment to providing the inspections and testing for your Energy Ratings, Code Compliance, and Sustainability Certifications. In most cases, the steps we are taking should not affect your project in any significant way.
Here's the plan:
1) Meetings – Any meetings will be conducted remotely via Zoom, Skype, or other online platform.
2) Site Visits – Site visits will be conducted remotely via an appropriate streaming platform when possible. Site visits that require on-site testing, will be conducted, but the field technician is to maintain the CDC recommended 6' distance from people on site. Any units tested must be unoccupied and empty. Occupied units and units with others inside will not be tested.
We will communicate with the superintendent (or other person in charge) via phone and/or text with adequate notice to make these accommodations. We are typically in a unit for less than an hour, and we feel these measures are absolutely necessary in doing our part to slow the transmission of this outbreak. We are committed to doing everything we can to not be a bottleneck in the construction process and to provide timely and accurate inspections as always.
This plan will be in effect until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of us.
Project Teams turn to Green Insight when:
- They want a green building certification, but don't want the hassle involved. They want a consultant to quarterback the process and make it as simple as possible.
- Value engineering the construction cost to meet green building program, incentive thresholds, and/or energy efficiency requirements.
- Looking to maximize the available tax credits or rebates.
- They need a consultant to make the process simple and understandable enough so that any subcontractor can do the work and meet the requirements.
- They want a consultant that believes constant communication is critical to job success and less stress.
Green Insight can serve your needs nationwide.
Edward O. Paschich, Paschich Design Group
In 1976 I built my first house. It was a “Solar Adobe.” I went on to “Environmentally Responsible,” then to Tire Houses, Straw houses and even a small Daub and Wattle building pursuing Sustainable building.
Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority completed the first 111 affordable LEED for Homes units in the Santa Fe area – Villa Alegre Phase 1 and 2. The project broke ground in June of 2010 and achieved platinum certification in November of 2012. The... Read More