- About us
- Where we work
- Strategic Partners
- Free Resources
- Contact us
Project Teams turn to Green Insight when:
- They want a green building certification, but don't want the hassle involved. They want a consultant to quarterback the process and make it as simple as possible.
- Value engineering the construction cost to meet green building program, incentive thresholds, and/or energy efficiency requirements.
- Looking to maximize the available tax credits or rebates.
- They need a consultant to make the process simple and understandable enough so that any subcontractor can do the work and meet the requirements.
- They want a consultant that believes constant communication is critical to job success and less stress.
Green Insight can serve your needs nationwide.
Clint Wood, Homeowner, Bellvue, CO
Green Insight recently tested my very small and unconventional home for air leakage. It was a very pleasant experience. They responded promptly to my emails and phone calls, showed up on time, and went out of their way to answer my questions about not only the process but the theory behind the... Read More
Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority completed the first 111 affordable LEED for Homes units in the Santa Fe area – Villa Alegre Phase 1 and 2. The project broke ground in June of 2010 and achieved platinum certification in November of 2012. The... Read More