- About us
- Where we work
- Strategic Partners
- Free Resources
- Contact us
Project Teams turn to Green Insight when:
- They want a green building certification, but don't want the hassle involved. They want a consultant to quarterback the process and make it as simple as possible.
- Value engineering the construction cost to meet green building program, incentive thresholds, and/or energy efficiency requirements.
- Looking to maximize the available tax credits or rebates.
- They need a consultant to make the process simple and understandable enough so that any subcontractor can do the work and meet the requirements.
- They want a consultant that believes constant communication is critical to job success and less stress.
Green Insight can serve your needs nationwide.
Edward O. Paschich, Paschich Design Group
In 1976 I built my first house. It was a “Solar Adobe.” I went on to “Environmentally Responsible,” then to Tire Houses, Straw houses and even a small Daub and Wattle building pursuing Sustainable building.
Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority completed the first 111 affordable LEED for Homes units in the Santa Fe area – Villa Alegre Phase 1 and 2. The project broke ground in June of 2010 and achieved platinum certification in November of 2012. The... Read More