- About us
- Where we work
- Strategic Partners
- Free Resources
- Contact us
Project Teams turn to Green Insight when:
- They want a green building certification, but don't want the hassle involved. They want a consultant to quarterback the process and make it as simple as possible.
- Value engineering the construction cost to meet green building program, incentive thresholds, and/or energy efficiency requirements.
- Looking to maximize the available tax credits or rebates.
- They need a consultant to make the process simple and understandable enough so that any subcontractor can do the work and meet the requirements.
- They want a consultant that believes constant communication is critical to job success and less stress.
Green Insight can serve your needs nationwide.
Kris Callori, Verdacity
The professionals at Green Insight are premier experts in the LEED for Homes Rating System. They are thoughtful, responsive and easy to work with. Their technical expertise helps projects achieve a higher level of sustainability. I recommend them for every homeowner who is truly interested in... Read More
Santa Fe Civic Housing Authority completed the first 111 affordable LEED for Homes units in the Santa Fe area – Villa Alegre Phase 1 and 2. The project broke ground in June of 2010 and achieved platinum certification in November of 2012. The... Read More